- Study area
- Dining Area
- Recreational area
- Electronic access control system
- 24-hour digital video recording surveillance
- Secured underground parking
- Bicycle Storage Locker
- Over-height ceilings
- Large sliding doors to bedrooms
- Roller blind window shades
- Self-closing cabinet drawers
- Built-in under-cabinet lighting
- Polished stone slab countertop
- Glass feature wall
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Bottom freezer refrigerator
- Insuite Laundry
- Solid reinforced concrete
- Floor-to-ceiling aluminum windows
- Double-glazed windows
- Landscaped surroundings
Woodwards W43Vancouver City Vancouver West Downtown VW
- Buildings Address: 128 West Cordova Street, Vancouver
- Postal Code: V6B 0E6
- Floor Number: 43
- Units Number: 366
- Built Year: 2009
- Developer: Westbank Projects Corp.
- Strata Plan: BCS3528
Be First to View!
Woodwards W43 in Vancouver was built in 2009 by Westbank Projects Corp., located at 128 West Cordova Street. Contains 43 floors and 366 units. Located in Downtown area od Vancouver West, at the crossroads West Cordova Street and Abbott Street, in a hub near galleries, shops, restaurants and the hot spots of Gastown, just a short walk to the excitement of Downtown and Crosstown.
Walking distance to Simon Fraser University, London Drugs, Money Mart, Vancouver Film School, Victory Square, Army and Navy, Pigeon Park, Steamworks Vancouver, JJ Bean Coffee, Vancouver Community Centre, Starbucks Coffee, Harbour Square, Waves Coffee, Portside Park, Waterfront Skytrain Station, Canada Place, MTI Community College, Vancouver Convention Centre and Vancouver Harbour Water Airport. The restaurants in the neighbourhood are Meat and Bread, Wild Rice, Java Cat Cafe, Cassis Bistro, La Taqueria, Gorilla Food, La Casita and Old Spaghetti Factory. W43 is a part of the expansive Woodwards complex that consists of four buildings surrounded by public space and urban parks.