- Bike Storage
- Amenity Room with Kitchen
- EV Charging
- Modo car share vehicles
- Fully certified Passive House building
- All-electric zero emissions building
- Triple-glazed European-style tilt and turn windows
- Additional noise dampening windows
- HRV air circulation system
- Future-proof: solar-ready and net zero-ready
- Low maintenance, durable metal roof
Tomo House on MainVancouver City Vancouver East Main
- Buildings Address: 198 Ontario Place, Vancouver, BC
- Bedrooms: 0 - 3
- Floor Number: 3
- Units Number: 12
- Built Year: Est. Compl. 2022
- Developer: Tomo Spaces
- Architect: MA+HG Architects
- Designer: MA+HG Architects
Be First to View!
Tomo House on Main is a new presale condo and townhouse development by Tomo Spaces currently under construction at 198 Ontario Place, Vancouver. The development is scheduled for completion in 2022 and has a total of 12 units.
Tomo House is your future home. Developed by progressive thinkers, designed by award-winning architects and built by experienced engineers. Each unit is a complete home with a private full kitchen, bathrooms and living space. We also share a community. Shared meals three times per week. Shared community spaces. Sharing stuff: who needs their own ladder when you can borrow one from a neighbour?
1100 sq ft of common space becomes a natural extension of your own private home. Tomo House has a multi-purpose common house – the central hub of our community – plus a courtyard, garden, storage lockers, and more.