PACIFIC + HORNBYThe Pacific is the next chapter in the legacy of this location and a timeless addition to Vancouver’s skyline. For over a century this property has been – and will continue to be – home to Leslie House, a local landmark with a storied history. The “little yellow house” is best known as the location of Il Giardino restaurant and is one of the oldest remaining homes in downtown Vancouver. From a distance, The Pacific’s simplicity shines with an understated elegance. Up close, the architectural complexity is revealed in its details. The result is a building of sophisticated stature that responds to its prominent location.
WORLD CLASS VIEWSViews span from the North Shore Mountains to Stanley Park, west to English Bay and Vancouver Island and across the downtown skyline to False Creek.
ARCHITECTURE + DESIGNThe Pacific’s architecture reflects a desire for quiet sophistication that commands attention without extravagance. On the tower’s north and south facades, a sleek curtain of floor-to-ceiling windows lends a clean, elegant finish. On the east and west facades, deep balconies in shades of white and grey create a sense of movement and texture from afar and below. A brushed stainless steel frame extends the height of the tower, giving each facade its own identity. This use of contrast and reflection brings The Pacific to life, allowing the tower to mirror the sky’s mood.
DESIGN & LIVING
- Select from three refined colour palettes: light, medium and dark
- Premium wide-plank engineered hardwood oak flooring in living areas and bedrooms
- Custom over-height doors and windows
- Custom Italian master and walk-in closets by Stnaidero
- Sleek window shades
- Efficient heating and air-conditioning with linear diffusers
- Designed to meet LEED® Gold standards
- Outdoor living areas span the width of each home on the east and west facades and are equipped with water (select homes), gas and power connections
- Energy-effcient triple-glazed windows on the north and south facades
The PacificVancouver West Yaletown
- Buildings Address: Pacific St & Hornby Street, Vancouver
- Floor Number: 39
- Units Number: 214
- Built Year: Spring 2021
- Developer: Grosvenor
- Architect: IBI Group and ACDF
- Designer: Square One Interiors
Be First to View!
The PacificVancouver embodies the modern ideals of the world’s most livable cities. Its unique urban identity – a result of global leadership in planning and architecture – is enhanced and softened by a spectacular setting. Vancouver’s urban and natural edges meet at downtown’s bright southern shore. Parks, sandy beaches and seaside restaurants define this established residential neighbourhood.
Get Early Access
Interested in this building? Request more information and get the complete details.Register