- Select from two authentically designed palettes evocative of the Arts and Crafts era – conceived by Jack Brown, Director of Formwerks Interiors: “Burrard” or “Granville”
- Warmth and comfort provided by a Montigo gas fireplace in select homes
- Bronze patina entry door set in flat black finish
- 7 1/2” White Oak engineered floors in Trestle (Burrard) or Drawbridge (Granville)
- True to the Arts and Crafts movement, mouldings throughout the home include coved crown mouldings, with detailed entablatures, 7 1/4” baseboards, and substantial window and door casings
Sixteenth & BurrardVancouver City Vancouver West Fairview VW
- Buildings Address: Heritage by Formwerks Community | 3170 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC
- Bedrooms: 2 - 3
- Units Number: 12
- Built Year: 2020
- Developer: Formwerks Boutique Properties
Be First to View!
Sixteenth & Burrard is a new single family home development by Formwerks Boutique Properties at 3170 Burrard Street, Vancouver. The development was completed in 2020. Sixteenth & Burrard has a total of 12 units.
Three significant heritage residences breathe new life into the prestigious Fairview community. A thoughtful restoration process led by highly-regarded Formwerks Boutique Properties has resulted in a rare collection of twelve refined homes distributed across the historical properties.