- QE on the Park is a modern take on contemporary West Coast architecture. Every home has been artfully designed to offer residents a level of luxury that exceeds the normal paradigm. Yet, it’s unique mix of softer organic materials with ambient artisan lighting creates just the right mood to feel right at home.
- Dualism is a recurring theme at QE on the Park where contrasting ideas are purposefully clashed together as an expression of beauty, a protest to the norm. From classical Westside vs. modern Vancouverism, to organic vs. stone, QE on the Park represents a new standard in design, comfort, and functionality.
- The kitchens at QE on the Park has been tailor-made to combine functionality and luxury all into one contiguous space that offers a true culinary experience. It is a place where unique tastes and flavors are conceptualized and furnished into reality. Partnering with Gaggenau from Germany, a world renown brand for premium appliances, QE on the Park brings professional cooking into your very own home.
- Each bathroom at QE on the Park is designed to maximum privacy, comfort, and luxury. Especially selected marble pieces, paired with high-end plumbing fixtures supplied by Kohler, each bathroom is a personal sanctuary where one can readily retire from daily life and rejuvenate in their very own personal sanctuary.
- Each balcony has at QE on the Park has been thoughtfully fitted with rough-ins for overhead gas heating, making balcony spaces all the more functional and usable during the winter months.
QE on the ParkVancouver City Vancouver West Cambie
- Buildings Address: 485 West 35th Avenue, Vancouver, BC
- Bedrooms: 1 - 4
- Floor Number: 6
- Units Number: 16
- Built Year: Est. Compl. 2023
- Developer: Kingdom Developments and RIAA Development
- Architect: GUD Group
- Designer: GUD Group
Be First to View!
QE on the Park is a new condo development by Kingdom Developments and RIAA Development, located at 485 West 35th Avenue. Contains 6 floors and 16 units.
Every artwork is a story, is a representation, is a belief. And in every artwork begins with a stroke, a line, a figment of our imagination. And as the story progresses, the lines connect to form shapes, and shapes together to form objects. From beginning to end, thought becomes reality. And now, a masterpiece awaits. This is, QE on the Park.
Situated just steps away from one of Vancouver’s most well-known landmarks, QE on the Park is a community that is uniquely designed to meticulously blend modern concepts with the classiness of Vancouver’s historic Westside.