- Community garden plots
- Rooftop Deck
- Work Pods
- Music Room
- Study Rooms
- Dog Wash Station
- BBQ Area
- Children`s Play Area
- Social Areas
- Electric Car Charging
- Hardwood-style laminate flooring
- LED pot lighting throughout
- Homes pre-wired for phone and Internet
- Quartz stone kitchen countertop
- Distinctive floating bathroom vanity
- 2-5-10 New Home Warranty
PureVancouver City Vancouver West Oakridge VW
- Buildings Address: 263 West 49th Avenue, Vancouver, BC
- Bedrooms: 0 - 4
- Floor Number: 4
- Units Number: 92
- Built Year: Est. Compl. Jan 2024
- Developer: Lavern Developments
- Architect: GBL Architects and rareEarth Project Marketing
- Designer: CHIL Interior Design
Be First to View!
Pure is a new condo and townhouse development by Lavern Developments currently in preconstruction in Vancouver, BC. The development is scheduled for completion in 2024 and has a total of 92 units.
A revolutionary concept drove the creation of Pure — biophilic design. It’s an approach that seeks to create engaging connections between people and the natural world. Humans are living things, after all. and we need our homes to be alive too. When done well, biophilic design increases our sense of physical and mental well-being by surrounding us with organic materials, lush landscaping, and evergreen views.
Pure has infused its homes with biophilic design inside and out. Its emphasis on sustainability. cleaner internal air. natural lighting, and temperature and acoustic comfort have been prioritized. And patios and rooftops have been designed as serene outdoor nests, spaces so tranquil you may forget you’re in the midst of a bustling international city.