- Recreation Nearby
- Shopping Nearby
- Schools Nearby
- Transportation Nearby
- Commercial space below with shop, cafes and various services
- Private backyard and co-working studio for residents
- Airy 9 ft ceilings
- Matte black fixtures and choice of Oyster Grey or Rich Navy colour palette
Moody YardsPort Moody City Port Moody Port Moody Centre
- Buildings Address: 3015 Murray Street, Port Moody, BC
- Bedrooms: 2
- Built Year: Completed
- Developer: Mosaic Homes
- Architect: MGA - Michael Green Architecture
Be First to View!
Meet Moody Yards. A collection of 1 – 2 bedroom homes on Brewers Row in Port Moody. Above spaces for cafés, shops and services. Across the street from a waterfront park. Homes at Moody Yards were designed for those looking for their own space, with smart layouts and a new look. Something different. Something better.
Standing at the end of an inlet, on the edge of a park, Moody Yards is surrounded by a bunch of great neighbours. Connected regionally by Moody Centre SkyTrain a short walk away. Connected locally by the Shoreline Trail across the street. And then there’s Brewers Row a block down the way. A new Murray high street destination in Port Moody is in the making with everything you need nearby.