- Underground Parkade
- EV Charging
- Rooftop decks
- Bike Lockers
- Floors blanketed with 9 1/2” wide-plank European White Oak engineered hardwood in either ‘Claude’ (grey) or ‘Clouette’ (tan) to complement your unique design style
- Clean and bright finish materials accented with the boldness of black-framed windows and hardware throughout create a striking visual
- Italian-style Terazzo cabinets feature horizontal woodgrain centre panels contrasted by vertical stiles and matte-black – available in your choice of ‘Biscotti’ or ‘Washed Ash’
- Front entry doors incorporate a full escutcheon handle set finished in satin nickel from the ‘Minneapolis’ series by Baldwin Estate
- Clean Shaker-profile interior doors with contemporary lever handles finished in matte black from Weiser
- All master bedrooms and main floor staircase feature a coastal-inspired, shiplap-paneled wall
Cypress & SecondVancouver City Vancouver West Kitsilano
- Buildings Address: Heritage by Formwerks Community | 1788 Cypress Street, Vancouver, BC
- Bedrooms: 2.5 - 3.5
- Floor Number: 3
- Units Number: 6
- Built Year: 2022
- Developer: Formwerks Boutique Properties
- Architect: Formwerks Architectural
- Designer: i3 Design Group
Be First to View!
Cypress & Second is a new townhouse development by Formwerks Boutique Properties at 1788 Cypress Street, Vancouver. The development was completed in 2022. Cypress & Second has a total of 6 units.
A distinctive family residence built in 1906 will be fully restored and converted into two townhomes in Vancouver’s cherished Kitsilano neighbourhood. An additional four townhomes will be introduced to the property to complement this unique heritage form – all carefully shaped by Formwerks Boutique Properties.