- Children`s Play Area
- Central Courtyard
- Rooftop decks
- Located in the authentic neighbourhood of Strathcona
- Steps away to over 50 local merchants, cafes and restaurants in Strathcona
- Ideally situated on a quiet, tree-lined street
- Union Street Bike Route is just outside your front door
- Bauhaus-inspired, functionally designed spaces
- All homes with Air Conditioning and heating for year-round climate control
- Large windows and operable skylights maximizes natural light and cross-ventilation
- Spacious rooftop patios expand your living space
- European engineered flooring throughout every home
- Premium Italian designed appliance package in every home
Assembly. StrathconaVancouver City Vancouver East Mount Pleasant VE
- Buildings Address: 1102 East Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC
- Floor Number: 5
- Units Number: 40
- Built Year: Completed
- Developer: Fabric Living and Hudson Projects
- Architect: EKISTICS
- Designer: Ste. Marie
Be First to View!
Assembly. Strathcona is a new condo and townhouse development by Fabric Living and Hudson Projects at 1102 East Georgia Street, Vancouver. Assembly. Strathcona has a total of 40 units.
In the spirit of collaboration, a local group of designers are working together with a boutique development team to create something thoughtful and beautifully simple – a creative community. Assembly, located across the street from Admiral Seymour Elementary School, is a community of 1-3 bedroom city homes set over 11 local merchant spaces. Offering amazing rooftop patios and functional layouts surrounding a central courtyard, our mission is to be an authentic part of Strathcona, one of Vancouver’s oldest neighbourhoods, by embracing its industrial roots and eastside creativity.