- Children`s Play Area
- BBQ Area
- Gym Facilities
- Two sophisticated colour schemes – Ash (light) or Heather (dark)
- Over height 8’6” ceilings and pot lighting throughout most living spaces
- Torlys 5.5” wide hardwood flooring laid in a refined herringbone pattern
- Solid core interior doors offer increased privacy
- Expansive windows flood homes with natural light, while mesh roller shades control privacy
- Folding glass window walls integrate indoor and outdoor spaces
- Napoleon 50” or 72” linear electric fireplace distributes heat with an optional fan element
- Custom millwork feature wall with open cabinets, finished with premium back-painted specialty glass
- Custom millwork closets maximize storage space
Amber Douglas ParkVancouver City Vancouver West South Cambie
- Buildings Address: 633 West King Edward Avenue, Vancouver, BC
- Bedrooms: 1.5 - 3.5
- Floor Number: 4
- Units Number: 31
- Built Year: 2019
- Developer: Aragon
- Designer: Aragon
Be First to View!
Amber Douglas Park is a new condo and townhouse development by Aragon at 633 West King Edward Avenue, Vancouver. The development was completed in 2019. Amber Douglas Park has a total of 31 units.
Amber is a collection of 31 refined 1-3 bedroom condos and townhomes set in Vancouver’s iconic Westside. Exterior brick masonry and large, vertical windows impart a strong architectural expression that reflects the surrounding corridors. Pedestrian-oriented courtyards, mature trees and rooftop gardens create vibrant spaces where people can gather.