- A landmark boathouse which includes a gathering hall and a boutique grocery store /coffee shop
- A 300 Horsepower Chris-Craft power boat which includes a captain
- 24-hour concierge services
- Paddle Boats & Kayaks for resident leisure
- Brand new state of the art gym
- Private lobby’s which include unique custom art and wood-decked gathering halls
707-6707 Nelson Avenue, West VancouverWest Vancouver City West Vancouver Horseshoe Bay WV
- Buildings Address: 707-6707 Nelson Avenue, West Vancouver
- Postal Code: V7W 2B2
- Bedrooms: 2.5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Built Year: 2022
- Developer: Westbank
- Architect: Paul Merrick
Thank you for your interest.
If you are looking for more information or have any questions about this listing, please fill out the form and we will contact you soon.
Welcome to the brand-new Horseshoe Bay Sanctuary by Westbank. This luxury project, inspired by Portofino, completed in 2022. Residents are steps away from local boutique shops and restaurants such as Olive & Anchor, Trolls and Flour Bakery. A quick 30-minute commute into downtown Vancouver or an hour’s drive to Whistler allows residents quick access to both work and play. Gleneagles Elementary, Rockridge Secondary, and Mulgrave School are all a short drive away for all families.
This two-bedroom + den and three-bathroom unit has unobstructed views of both the marina and the mountains. The chef-inspired kitchen is outfitted with high-end Miele appliances, Corian countertops, and has a copper satin backsplash. The limestone gas fireplace and stunning wood flooring offers the ultimate touch of both home and luxury, which compliments the over-height ceilings and wood accents.
The world-class amenities include 24-hour concierge, a rentable Chris Craft boat with captain, the architecturally stunning Boat House amenity space, full state-of-the-art gym, public boardwalk, private beach, paddle boards and kayaks.
**There is a rental incentive for this property. Please call 604-695-1000 to inquire.