- Boathouse which includes a gathering hall
- Steps from stores, restaurants and coffee shops
- A 300 Horsepower Chris-Craft power boat which includes a captain
- 24-hour concierge services
- Paddle Boats & Kayaks for resident leisure
- Brand new state of the art gym
- Private lobby’s which include unique custom art and wood-decked gathering halls
403-6697 Nelson Avenue, West Vancouver
- Buildings Address: 403-6697 Nelson Avenue, West Vancouver
- Postal Code: V7W 2B2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built Year: 2022
- Developer: Westbank
- Architect: Paul Merrick
Thank you for your interest.
If you are looking for more information or have any questions about this listing, please fill out the form and we will contact you soon.
Welcome to Horseshoe Bay Sanctuary by Westbank. This luxury project, inspired by Portofino, completed in 2022. Residents are steps away from local boutique shops and restaurants such as Olive & Anchor, Trolls and Flour Bakery. A quick 30-minute commute into downtown Vancouver or an hour’s drive to Whistler allows residents quick access to both work and play. Gleneagles Elementary, Rockridge Secondary, and Mulgrave School are all a short drive away for all families.
- One-year fixed term, negotiable
- No smoking or cannabis on property
- Tenant insurance Mandatory